Mental Health Care Assistant (MHCA)
|Location||Bradford, West Yorkshire|
|Salary||£11 - £21 per hour + Payrates are negotiable depending on shifts|
Looking to boost your income? We have a huge number of Mental Healthcare vacancies available!
Caritas Mind are the preferred supplier for NHS Foundation Trusts in the yorkshire area, and we have good number of days and long days shift available in the area which can fit your availability; whether that's Long days or days, nights, weekends, public holidays, early shift, late shift, office shift, twilight shift, part time or full time.
This is an on-going requirement that will give you desired shifts.
Requirements for Mental health HCA's.
- Minimum 12 months of experience working as Health Care Assistant (HCA) in UK.
- DBS Child and Adult Workforce
- Mandatory Practical Training ( BLS, MH and PMVA).
- Immunisation Reports (Varicella, TB ,Hep B, MMR)
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our client's requirements.
Caritas Mind is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy which can give you desired work.
Job Type: Temporary / Contract / Full time
Salary: from £11 upto £21 /hour
- Health care assistant : 12 months
- Support worker : 12 months
- North Yorkshire (York)
- Bradford, West Yorkshire
Contact: This Mental Health role is advertised by Rahul Shukla; if you are interested in this position please call on 01756699665 or share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Caritas Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.