CAMHS Practitioner | Community | RMN | QSW | OT
|Location||Doncaster, South Yorkshire|
|Area||Lincolnshire, EnglandYorkshire, England|
|Sector||Interim Appointments - NHSQualified Social Workers Adults - Mental Health Qualified Social Workers Children - CAMHSCAMHSCommunity Mental HealthCommunity Mental Health - Registered Mental Health Nurse|
|Salary||£22 - £23 per hour|
Our client is currently recruiting for CAMHS Practitioners, to join the Tier 3 community team. This role is suitable for Registered Mental Health Nurses, Qualified Social Workers, or Occupational Therapists.
The job role involves:
- Initial Assessments
- Assessing needs through a variety of medium
- Contributing to a multi-agency assessment process
- Conducting risk assessments
- Conducting mental health assessments in a variety of environments e.g. at home, hospital
- Devising and implementing a range of therapeutic interventions Identify risks to the child and formulate a plan of care
An important part of the work is building a professional relationship with the client so that you can work together to make positive changes. This is especially important as your work will see you involved within the local community.
You will have had some recent experience working with an NHS or Private client within a Mental Health/ CAMHS setting. You will be fully HCPC or NMC registered and ideally have a current DBS (within 12 months) however Caritas will carry one out on your behalf.
For further information please contact Fiona at Caritas 0207 456 8999
Caritas Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.