CAMHS Practitioner | CPN | QSW | OT
My client is In need of a full time experienced CAMHS Practitioner to work within an upbeat and enthusiastic team. The successful candidate will be working closely with children and young people who require intensive support due to mental health problems. The team has many years of experience behind them and they pride themselves on professionalism and their expertise.
Workload will include:
- Initial Assessments
- Assessing needs through a variety of medium
- Contributing to a multi-agency assessment process
- Conducting risk assessments
- Conducting mental health assessments in a variety of environments e.g. at home, hospital
- Devising and implementing a range of therapeutic interventions Identify risks to the child and formulate a plan of care
This service offers assessment and interventions to children, young people and their families. We are specifically interested in staff with knowledge and skills in CBT and also dealing with Single Point of Access.
- Experience working within a CAMHS team
- Good risk assessment skills
- Care coordinator skills
- Ability to work from own initiative
- Experience of working as part of MDT
You will also be a qualified Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) be fully NMC registered and ideally have a current DBS (within 12 months) however Caritas will carry one out on your behalf if required.
In return you will get to work within an experienced and motivated team with superb training and development opportunities.
If you are an interested in this fulfilling role, please send an expression of interest and your CV to Max at Caritas - email@example.com 02074568999
Caritas Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.