Health Care Assistant - Mental Health (MHCA)
|Sector||Community Mental Health - Health Care Assistant|
|Salary||£11 - £20 per hour|
Looking to boost your income? We have huge number of Mental Healthcare Assistant available!
Caritas Mind are the preferred supplier for several NHS Foundation Trusts in the Yorkshire area, and we have a variety of shift patterns available that can fit your availability; whether that's Long days or nights, part time or full time .
This is an on-going requirement that will give you desired shifts.
Requirements for Mental health HCA
- Minimum 12 months of experience working as Mental Health HCA in UK.
- DBS Child and Adult Workforce
- Mandatory Practical Training ( BLS, MH and PMVA).
- Immunisation Reports (Varicella, TB ,Hep B, MMR)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our client's requirements.
- Contact: This Mental health HCA is advertised by Rahul Shukla; if you are interested in this position please call on 01756699665 or share your resume on email@example.com
Caritas Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.