Social worker (Newcastle)
|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Area||Durham, EnglandNorthumberland, England|
|Sector||Qualified Social Workers Children|
|Salary||£32000 - £36000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package|
Social Worker (newcastle)
Up to £36,000 per Annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Are you seeking a new opportunity? Or a high salary in a safe and secure environment? Then look no further!
The opportunity has arisen for experienced and innovative social workers to take up posts in Newcastle busy and dynamic Frontline Teams.
Initial Referral Service team
- Relocation grant of up to £8,000
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Savings of up to £900 on childcare vouchers
- Car scheme that allows workers to drive new, fully maintenance, insured car at a lower cost
Duties of a social worker:
- Manage a wider, increasingly complex social work caseload including safeguarding, with more autonomy.
- Demonstrate expertise in one or more areas of social work practice.
- Use range of frameworks for assessment and intervention.
- Provide support for trainees and other employees, including acting as a 'buddy' for inductees.
- Take responsibility for obtaining regular, effective supervision from appropriate Social Worker to ensure effective practice, critical reflection and career development.
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding and use of knowledge related to area of practice, including critical awareness of current issues and new evidence-based practice research.
To be consider you must have experience of working in children services and have recent and/or significant experience in similar teams, as well as full HCPC registration and at least two years post qualified experience.
Please apply to be considered or contact Tashan on 02074568950 / 07464982490 to discuss the position further or other current vacancies available.
Caritas Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.