Social Worker | Assessment | Torbay
|Sector||Qualified Social Workers Children|
|Salary||£31 - £35 per hour|
If you have relevant UK experience working as a qualified social worker in a statutory child care team, we have a locum role at Torbay Council within the Single Assessment Team.
- Initial Assessments and Core Assessments
- Section 47 Investigations
- Contributing to the duty rota
- Initiating care proceedings
- Working in a multi-agency capacity to support families and children
- Initial child protection reports conference reports
If successful you can expect the following;
- Start ASAP
- 37 Hours per week
- Neg Hourly Rate
- An Ongoing contract at least 3 months long
- Accommodation allowance
At Caritas we offer all our locums a dedicated personal and professional service with free DBS check. We are always on hand to assist you in anyway that we can. This includes reviewing your CV or providing interview advice. We also offer some of the most competitive rates of pay. Once you have experienced our high levels of service if you refer our details to a friend we have bonus reward scheme.
If you are interested in the role or would simply like some further information please contact Matt Keep today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Caritas Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.