|Sector||Interim Appointments - NHSQualified Social Workers Adults - HospitalQualified Social Workers Adults - Mental Health Community Mental HealthCommunity Mental Health - Community Psychiatric Nurse|
|Salary||£24 - £36 per hour|
Care Coordinator required working in the community. Busy and varied caseload management of clients with disorders ranging from Psychosis to mild depression - assessment, care planning and re-evaluation of care packages, making referrals and providing therapeutic interventions to service users. We also require someone to carry out assessments on the Primary care Team in the same location
I am looking for empathetic, resilient Social Workers, Occupational Therapists or Nurses who have worked as Care Coordinators in a community setting previously. You will be able to work under pressure and deal with challenging behaviour whilst keep the clients needs as the focus of your work. This will be a fantastic opportunity to make a difference whilst maintaining a work life balance at the same time.
Key experience includes
- Create appropriate referral plan and implement short/long term interventions
- Experience of mental health adults with complex mental health needs
- Attending all relevant meetings and accredited programme reviews
- Evidence based assessments and short-term interventions for people requiring mental health service
- Have excellent organizational skills and effective communication ability both written and verbally
- Ability to keep clear records and writing reports
- A positive approach
You will have had some recent experience working with an NHS or Private client within a Mental Health setting as a Social Worker, Occupational Therapist or Nurse. You will be fully HCPC / NMC registered and ideally have a current DBS (within 12 months) however Caritas will carry one out on your behalf.
If you are an interested Social Worker, RMN or OT please send an expression of interest and your CV to Luis at Caritas.
Caritas Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.