social worker (Southend on Sea)
|Sector||Qualified Social Workers ChildrenQualified Social Workers Children - Children & FamiliesQualified Social Workers Children - Young People & Leaving Care|
|Salary||£28000 - £35444 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package|
Social Worker (Southend on Sea)
Up to £37,444 per Annum + Excellent Benefits Package
PLUS: £1,000 Welcome Payment
Are you seeking a new opportunity? Or a high salary in a safe and secure environment? Then look no further!
The opportunity has arisen for experienced and innovative social workers to take up posts in Southend-on-Sea's busy and dynamic Frontline Teams.
Assessment and Intervention Team
Care Management Team
- Relocation grant of up to £8,000
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Savings of up to £900 on childcare vouchers
- Car scheme that allows workers to drive new, fully maintenance, insured car at a lower cost
Duties of a social worker:
- Manage a wider, increasingly complex social work caseload including safeguarding, with more autonomy.
- Demonstrate expertise in one or more areas of social work practice.
- Use range of frameworks for assessment and intervention.
- Provide support for trainees and other employees, including acting as a 'buddy' for inductees.
- Take responsibility for obtaining regular, effective supervision from appropriate Social Worker to ensure effective practice, critical reflection and career development.
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding and use of knowledge related to area of practice, including critical awareness of current issues and new evidence-based practice research.
To be consider you must have experience of working in children services and have recent and/or significant experience in similar teams, as well as full HCPC registration and at least two years post qualified experience.
Please apply to be considered or contact Tashan on 02074568950 / 07464982490 to discuss the position further or other current vacancies available.
Caritas Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.