Social Worker (Lincolnshire)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||Lincolnshire, EnglandYorkshire, England|
|Sector||Qualified Social Workers ChildrenQualified Social Workers Children - Children & FamiliesQualified Social Workers Children - Young People & Leaving Care|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benfits Package|
|Job Ref||tashi0328r923184y- 9_1533907184|
Social Worker in Children's Services
Location: Gainsborough, Grantham, Horncastle, Lincoln
Salary: up to £35,433 per annum
Permanent Full time
Relocation Package: Available
Our high aspirations mean we're now at the forefront of innovation and while we've made great strides, we want to achieve more. We want you to be apart of this progression. Bring your ideas and innovation to the table and you'll transform the lives of children by delivering tangible results, not only here in Lincolnshire, but across the UK.
- Manage reasonable caseloads
- Provide casework supervision to other Social workers
- Investigate complaints, Undertake assessments
- Work with a range of legal options to support investigation and protection
- Contribute to planning/reviewing the cases of children in care
- Qualified Social worker, Registered with the HCPC
- 2+ years experience in Children's social care
- A vibrant and creative individual
- Social worker FAST team - Up to £35,310 includes 7% retention bonus per annum
- Advance Practitioner FAST team - 39,590 includes 7% retention bonus per annum
- Family Assessment & Support Team
- Children and Disabilities: Sleaford & Lincoln
To be consider you must have experience of working in children services and have recent and/or significant experience in similar teams, as well as full HCPC registration and at least two years post qualified experience.
Please apply to be considered or contact Tashan Chong-Kan on 02074568950 / 07464982490 to discuss the position further or other current vacancies available.