Social Worker | Adult Hospital | Dorset
|Sector||Qualified Social Workers Adults - Hospital|
|Salary||Up to £30 per hour|
If you have revelant experience working as a qualified social worker in the UK, we have a locum roles available at Poole Hospital and Dorset County Hospital (Dorchester). Interested candidates must have prior experience working in a hospital team.
1 Experienced Social Workers required at Poole. Involves complex work
- Experience of dealing with Mental Capacity Act Work and Best Interest Assessments and Court of Protection Work is a requirement
- Required to work as a part of a busy and supportive team to provide additional support during the busy winter period. You will work with a team which is developing new approaches including a new discharge to assess model to support hospital resilience and safe discharge.
- Average caseload up to 12
1 experienced Social Worker at Dorset County Hospital (Dorchester) dealing with Mental Capacity Act Work and Best Interest Assessments and Court of Protection Work is a requirement as is experience of working in an acute hospital setting. Required to work as a part of a busy and supportive team to provide additional support during the busy winter period.
Benefits of working in this role:
- 37 hours per week
- Neg hourly rate
- Available to start as soon as possible
- Supportive teams and access to supervision and peer support
- Access to CC inform and Ripfa and other online learning resources to support CPD
- Flexible working arrangements in negotiation with the engaging manager
At Caritas we offer all our locums a dedicated personal and professional service with free DBS check. We are always on hand to assist you in anyway that we can. This includes reviewing your CV or providing interview advice. We also offer some of the most competitive rates of pay. Once you have experienced our high levels of service if you refer our details to a friend we have bonus reward scheme.
If you are interested in the role or would simply like some further information please contact Matt Keep today at m.keep@
caritas-recruitment.com or on 020 7456 8950 Ext 3610