HCA - Health Care Assistant (Private Hospital)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Sector||Qualified Social Workers Adults - HospitalQualified Social Workers Adults - Mental Health Community Mental Health - Health Care Assistant|
|Salary||£11 - £16.50 per hour + Outside IR35|
Caritas Mind are currently seeking a number of experienced Health Care Assistant to work with a highly regarded and reputable Private Mental Healthcare provider within the Birmingham area.
The Client is able to offer both a mixture of Long days and Nights 7 days per week.
- MUST be PMVA trained*
- Have a minimum of 6 post qualification experience
- Valid registration with the NMC
- Valid DBS (ideally on the update service)
- Full immunisation history
- Up to date mandatory training
- Able to work a mixture of shiftsFor more information please contact David at Caritas Mind
- *We are able to organise PMVA training however this will be at the candidates expense*