Social Worker | Child Protection | Torbay
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Qualified Social Workers Children|
|Salary||£31 - £35 per hour|
If you have at least 2 years uk experience working as a qualified social worker in a statutory child care team having held child protection cases over a period of time, we have a locum roles at Torbay Council within the Safeguarding & supporting families Team.
Along with the above experience interested candidates should have;
- Up to date HCPC registration
- Experience of child protection, children in care, court work.
- Completed assessments and reports to a good standard and evidence that they have experience in managing a complex case load.
- Worked with children subject to Child Protection planning, Children in Care, Children in Need and undertaking Court proceedings.
If successful you can expect the following;
- Start ASAP
- 37 Hours per week
- Neg Hourly Rate
- An Ongoing contract at least 3 months long
At Caritas we offer all our locums a dedicated personal and professional service with free DBS check. We are always on hand to assist you in anyway that we can. This includes reviewing your CV or providing interview advice. We also offer some of the most competitive rates of pay. Once you have experienced our high levels of service if you refer our details to a friend we have bonus reward scheme.
If you are interested in the role or would simply like some further information please contact Matt Keep today at m.keep@